This Toyota 4Runner suspension system features Fabtechs proven IFS technology with extended length ductile iron steering knuckles for proper electronic stability control functionality. Heavy duty 1/4 thick steel lower control arm crossmembers provide superior ground clearance while the integrated front differential skid plate adds protection to the drivetrain for offroad use. The system includes front coilover spacers that utilize the factory Toyota 4Runner Coilover shocks for a stock like ride characteristic. Rear lift is accomplished with steel coil spring spacers that retains the Toyota 4Runner coil springs for a smooth ride. Heavy duty Fabtech control link arms replace the factory arms to reposition the tire in the wheel well with the additional ride height. A stout 1/4 thick steel bracket relocates the rear Track Bar to keep the vehicle tracking proper.
Warning Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Everything You Will Need To Lift Your Vehicle
- Utilizes The Stock Radius Arm
- Designed For The Budget Minded Enthusiast
- Kit Does Not Fit Models w/Factory Electronic Controlled Shocks
- 35/12.50R20 Tires w/20x9 Wheels w/5 in. BS w/Minor Trimming
- 6 in. Lift Use 35/12.50R18 Tire w/18x9 Wheel w/4.75 in. BS w/Minor Trimming
- 35/12.50R17 Tires w/17x9 Wheels w/4.75 in. BS w/Minor Trimming
- 6 in. Lift. Use 35/12.50R17 Tire w/17x9 Wheel 4.75 in. BS w/Minor Trimming
- Does Not Work w/KDSS Sway Bar System
- 35/12.50R18 Tires w/18x9 Wheels w/4.75 in. BS w/Minor Trimming
|Package Weight:||302.9 LB|
|Lift/Drop Height:||6 in.|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65:||Yes|
|WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|