Heavy Duty Toyota Sway Bar Links
Restore your suspension, ride quality, handling, and off road capability after lifting your Toyota by installing these custom made sway bar links!
Your Toyota's suspension was built to perform best at the stock level........
wait... hold up.... is that right?!!! Yeah, that's right! Although lifting or leveling it will increase clearance, it will mess with the geometry and articulation of your suspension. Take this photo for example.
This is a photo of a 4th gen 4Runner that has recently been lifted but still has its stock sway bar links. Originally, this link ran directly up and down, but once it was lifted, it pushed the chassis of the 4Runner up, and the wheels down. This new distance that we all usually strive for, has caused the link to become all cock-eyed.
*Photo is of our Heim Joint Sway Bar Links
See the difference?
So what are sway bars and sway bar links?
We're glad you asked! Basically, the sway bar keeps the vehicle from swaying. When going around a turn, the inside wheels lift from the ground while the outside wheels are pressed harder to the ground. Naturally, this causes the vehicle to lean to the outside of the turn. The sway bar (which connects the two wheels) also acts as a torsion spring, which means it resists twisting. When one of the wheels has lift or less pressure on it, the sway bar helps keep the vehicle level by lifting the opposite side. The sway bar links are what provide that upward or downward force to keep the vehicle level. This ultimately provides a smoother, more comfortable, and safer ride.
Keeping your OEM sway bar links after lifting or leveling your Toyota ultimately just messes this all up. The stock geometry and articulation are altered which makes for a lesser ride quality. So get yourself some Sway Bar Links and restore that ride!
What's the difference between these links and our Heim Joint Sway Bar Links?Our Heim Joint Sway bar links have an openly exposed Heim Joint where these links have a fully enclosed ball joint. The enclosed joint prevents dirt and other debris from entering. Most OEM Sway Bar Links also use a ball joint, using a Sway Bar Link with a ball joint will help you return to that OEM ride quality.
- Compatible Vehicle Makes - Toyota
- Compatible Vehicle Models:
3rd Gen 4runner (all trims)
- 4th Gen 4runner (all trims)
- 5th Gen 4runner (non-KDSS)
- 1st Gen Tacoma (all trims)
- 2nd Gen Tacoma (all trims)
- 3rd Gen Tacoma (non-KDSS)
- FJ Cruiser (all trims)
- 1st Gen Tundra (all trims)
- 1st Gen Sequoia (all trims)
- Lexus GX (2003+)
- 100% coverage for 1 full year from the date of purchase.
- After 1 year, all replacement parts can be purchased through us at cost
- Custom Forged Ball Joints
- Carbon steel hex tube (yellow zinc plated)
- B7 Studs (rated at 150,000 PSI)
- Black Polyurethane bushings
- All Grade 8 hardware
- 1" longer than OEM links
- Front double ball joint links will be slightly longer than OEM length, and should be kept compressed for clearance issues. In order words, do not extend the front links
- Quantity - 2 or 4 total sway bar links and all needed hardware depending on the option selected (Front only/Front and Back/Rear only)
- Assembled in the U.S. of A!